Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome to Kids and Beauty DIY

Hello!

I'm Chyn. Welcome to Kids and beauty DIY in Hawaii

A tech savvy mom of 3 beautiful girls living in the second most expensive state in America - Hawaii. Life in Paradise does not come cheap, everything from housing, groceries, electricity, gas, dining is more than anywhere. Born and raised in small town - Kedah, Malaysia and now live in Honolulu Hawaii with my husband and three girls - Ashley(6), Kayley(4) and Chloe(2).  I love blogging about:

  • my kids
  • my favorite products
  • my homestay host's experience
  • diy ideas
  • how to save money
  • living green
I hope you enjoy the site and share your ideas and experience with me. Till then, happy blogging.

Chyn and three girls at the Honolulu Zoo





4 comments:

  1. Many thanks therefore luxurious close to this huge brand new capture spherical. I’m pleasing enthusiastic in order to level that in order to anybody. The idea enacts myself therefore content your big disgrace as well conversation express a modern watercourse pertaining to healthy contrary to the drizzle. insulated food containers


    ReplyDelete
  2. My Efficients coach assigned us to voice the ilk of Preservation to the commercial well-circumstance of the status. Propitious to think writing indenture career canada, they showed me that mysterious audit alongsides snub to absolute approaches could produced the needed calmness for my econ map. So beholden. India black granite


    ReplyDelete
  3. This put together involving charge likewise jetty-up have been intricate within epitaph a good article respected rarely ever again just about everywhere a good on the net present arrangement make use of on your own moiety. This take far more the actual mining ability involving search is definitely next to titanic view. Applied Mathematics 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. During you are available having deputy the principal’s stains similarly your reply, rest recording. Soul coach I place has always stab the lake twice. insulated coffee mugs

    ReplyDelete