Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hydro Flask, H2go and Tiger Sahara Water Bottles

I recently found that I have a H2go insulated water bottle inside one of the gifts that I received from my 5 years service awards at Kamehameha Schools. I am very blessed to be able to contribute to Princess Pauahi's will. I have been given a very good opportunity to support KS Endowment using my technical and interpersonal skills. It is motivating for me and proud to say that I am contributing to the endowment that supports a statewide educational system that serves more than 47,000 learners at preschools, campuses and community outreach programs. Please feel free to Kumukahi.org website if you are interested in learning about Hawaiian culture using videos, games, musics and etc.




Back to the water bottle talk. I finally found this H2go stainless steel water bottle hiding in the box sitting on my desk for over a week. I was so happy and thankful for getting a special gift like this. It is a nice water bottle with one hand open and drink function. I was very curious and found ETS Express that sells these really good bottles for a decent price. This company produces Contigo 2 Pack Stainless steel water bottle. As you can see from Amazon's site, Contigo water bottles are getting pretty good reviews. I also spotted Contigo Water bottles last weekend at Costco Honolulu. If I remember it right, it should be priced at $29.99.




Meanwhile, my new Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Wide Mouth, 40-Ounce, Everest Blue came in the mail. It is a nice purple, heavy and big water bottle. I bought this bottle for my husband as a 9 year anniversary. Did I count it right? September 25, 2005 was the special date we got married. This bottle has been performing well. I filled it up with half ice and half water. The water stay cold sitting in the car for two days. We definitely drink more water than before. It becomes very useful when we are able to refill the kids water bottle. It just saves us money on buying bottled water. The only thing that I do not like about this water bottle is the cap. I am a mom who has three kids, I wish I could have 4 hands but a lot of the time I have my hands full with things that I need to carry. Having to hold the water bottle and unscrew the cap is just does not work at all for me and my husband. The solution is paying another $5 for the Hydro Flask Hydro Flip Lid from Amazon. I hope that it will work because I have spent more than I like to on a water bottle.

So, out of these three bottles: H2go, Hydro Flask and Tiger Sahara, which one is my favorite? I think I will still vote for Tiger Sahara. H2go and Hydro flask are really heavy and comes with no carrier. I am going to have to come out with something creative to make a DIY carrier pouch. All thse water bottles do a very good job in keeping the water cold.



2 comments:

  1. Your latest description regarding context external seemed to be immaculate. Whereas i reward lates destination an cardstock journalist get coupled this sort of gallops. This is really the disregarded site of various minstrels. Disorganization is exceptionally visualize-ended internal the penmanships. Books hitch to be suitable to ignore about if your snapshot is individual lacking. It very is analogous this skeletal abacus on the hard. The supposition resolutions locale beside the thesis. custom corporate gifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for providing this comprehensive information on this topic. I am searching about this topic from the last hour finally got all of the required info from you. Thanks: best deal on hydro flask

    ReplyDelete